Selangor Industrial Corporation (SIC) is a diversified organization involved in various businesses, core business activities being project development, trading of building material & insurance. Always on a look out for new business opportunities, SIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Selangor Economic Development Corporation (PKNS) became fully operational in 1985 with an authorized share capital of RM40M and paid capital of RM35M. Looking to the future and to ensure SIC stays relevant in this volatile market, SIC has undertaken new business ventures such as in parking operations, media and advertising.
- “Anugerah Pencapaian Cemerlang Q-Lassic 2012” from CIDB Malaysia for Projek Cahaya Alam Parcel G.
- “Anugerah Pencapaian Cemerlang Q-Lassic 2013” from CIDB Malaysia for Projek Cahaya Alam Parcel F Seksyen 1
- “Anugerah Projek Bangunan Terbaik” from Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor for Projek 26 units Aquavilla Seksyen 7 Shah Alam Project
- “Anugerah Platinum Member 2014” from Lonpac Insurance Berhad
- Achievement Award – Champion (Engineering Insurance Category) from Etiqa Insurance
- Mini Certificate of achievement for general agency 1995
- Pertandingan membina rumah kos rendah di Chembong, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan 1996
- Golden Europe Award 1996
- ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management Services